SUBMIT YOUR OPINION
We invite you to submit your constructive opinions to the Opinion Line any day of the week (24/7), but it must be submitted prior to 8:30 p.m. on Monday to publish in the following Saturday’s Opinion Line.
Rules & Procedures for Submitting Opinions:
- Make sure your opinion is clear and concise.
- Limit your opinion to 150 words or less.
- Submit only one time per week.
- The Daily News endeavors to publish your opinion verbatim whenever possible, but reserves the right to edit or eliminate opinions that are in bad taste, potentially libelous, not substantiated by fact, repetitive, or cannot be accommodated because of space constraints.
- For questions about submitted opinions, email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions must comply with our Policies & Standards.